Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fwd: Fwd: photographs

Hello everyone,

This morning started out well with friends celebrating Easter.  When I got home I received the following email.  Then Marilyn and I spent the rest of the day with our mothers.  This has been a great day.

I have been waitng for these pictures.  So here they are. These are pictures of the board that Jeff Quam made out of the redwood I gave him.  I figure the wood is more than a thousand years old.  The board was shaped by Josh Martin.  It is about 8' long and weighs about 30 pounds.  I will give more details about the board in a future email.

I had this wood sitting in the rafters of my garage for more than thirty years because could never figure out what to do with it.  I offered the wood to several people and never could get anyone to take it.  I showed it to Jeff and in 3 second he saw a surfboard hidden in the pile of sticks. I am so glad someone finally figured out what to make that would be worthy of this quality of wood.  Thank you Jeff.  Thank you Josh.  Thank you Mitch for the pictures.

I hope your day was as enjoyable as mine.

Dale Ghere
guarded 1960-1974

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SUN DOLPHIN SURFBOARDS
Date: Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: photographs
To: Dale and Marilyn Ghere <dmghere@gmail.com>


​I ​
am sorry for delay. I couldn't send larger photos,so these are smaller sized photos.

Mitch

埋め込み画像 21埋め込み画像 20埋め込み画像 19埋め込み画像 18埋め込み画像 17埋め込み画像 16埋め込み画像 15埋め込み画像 13埋め込み画像 14埋め込み画像 12埋め込み画像 11埋め込み画像 9埋め込み画像 7埋め込み画像 6埋め込み画像 5埋め込み画像 4埋め込み画像 2埋め込み画像 10埋め込み画像 3埋め込み画像 8埋め込み画像 1

On Apr 8, 2014 9:20 PM, "Dale and Marilyn Ghere" <dmghere@gmail.com> wrote:


No comments:

Post a Comment